Friday, September 16

Another Dr. Office

Last week I saw the doctor and had some lab tests run. He told me my results would be in by "Monday or Tuesday."

Tuesday afternoon, I called the office. I pressed 3 for lab results. Voicemail. Left my name and number. No call back.

Wednesday afternoon, I called the office. I pressed 3 for lab results. Voicemail. Left my name and number. No call back.

Thursday afternoon, I called the office. I pressed 3 for lab results. Voicemail. Left my name and number. No call back.

Friday afternoon (today), I called the office. I got wise and stayed on the line for the next available representative. I expressed my frustration (pleasantly!) to the woman who answered. She asked for my name. When I gave her my last name, she said, "With an E on the end, right?" Yes, I told her. Then she actually said, "Hmm, that's strange. I never saw your name on my list of messages."

Oh, okay . . . she just KNEW I used the spelling Clarke, "right?" But of course she'd never SEEN my name.

Anyway. My test results were fine. They came back on Monday and languished in my chart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home