Monday, May 9

Roach Patrol, Take Two

This morning Michael called. He wanted to make sure it was okay if the roach guy showed up in about five minutes "since you were not satisfied with his work last week." I said fine. He added, "He did spray last week, he just used a gel that's hard to see." I was thinking okay, YOUR maintenance guy said he didn't spray, but fine. Have him come back.

Roach guy came over, squirted some gel in my cabinet hinges . . . I asked if he were going to do the pantry. "Oh," he said, "no, we don't need to."

"Well, the notification flyer said we needed to clean out our pantry and bathroom closet completely."

He shook his head. "I shouldn't tell you this, but really, you can ignore that part."

Oh gee. I've had my entire kitchen pantry living in my dining room for 8 days with no reason! Thaaaaanks.



P.S. They successfully recaulked our tub on Friday. They used a different kind, and it has set beautifully. Which begs the question . . . Why wait until the 5th time to use it?!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll delete the comment above, but I wanted to tell you that I find your blog pretty hilarious (sorry that it's at your expense, though!). Keep up the funny stories :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home