Wednesday, August 23

Baby Hospital Pics

Thing Two made her grand debut on August 10. With a great sense of irony, she held out in time to be the first child in 3 generations to be born overdue-- but came so fast in the end that Mommy didn't get drugs and Daddy had not yet arrived at the hospital! Yes, we think we got a stubborn one :p

Anyhoo. We decided to purchase the hospital portraits taken of baby Charlotte despite the fact that they do not provide a preview. The photographer had noted on the form "Eyes open at time of picture" so we figured it couldn't be that bad-- especially for only $6. Figuring we'd get a handful of wallet-sized photos or a 5x7 or something, we filled out the order form.

Today the big envelope marked "Baby Photographs" arrived. I opened it to discover . . . a brochure for all kinds of photo packages, keychains, etc. That was it. Apparently the $6 was for the privilege of receiving mail. Before I got too livid, I did notice that a URL and password were given to preview the photo online. I went to the website, entered the password, and got an error message-- photo not found.

I clicked on "Customer Care" for help, only to have my browser resize itself (I hate that!) and still not find anything in their FAQ about my problem. I e-mailed them, but as I wait, I think I'd be better served to give up the $6 gracefully and take my own darn pics.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger MrsTito said...

Congrats! And may I recommend Picture People for portraits? They are ready in an hour, and they have great 1st year packages.

Love,
Your OnLine Stalker LOL

MrsTito

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on new baby Charlotte!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Lukasmummy said...

Congratulations on your new arrival, stubborn or not im sure shes lovely xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home