Tuesday, June 6

Short-Term Memory Loss at Wal-Mart

On vacation and desperate for comfier, cooler maternity pants, I went to Wal-Mart this evening. I grabbed a few items to try on, and the dressing room doler-outer pointed to an empty dressing room. As soon as I got in the room and stripped down to my unmentionables, the door opened-- "Oh, sorry!" It was the woman who assigned me the room. She had forgotten I was in it.

Several minutes later, I exited the room and said to her, "I'm going right back in-- I need to grab another size." "Okay," she acknowledged.

While I was rummaging on a rack fifteen feet away from the room, I saw the same woman assign my room to somebody else (my sister, actually, so I had no problem yelling for her to get another one ;)

Sigh.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another reason NOT to shop at WalMart, EVER.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wal-Mart gives me Wal-Mart syndrome. Bleary eyes and dry mouth with a serious desire to run screaming down the street...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home