Thursday, March 9

Chick-Fil-A-Hole

On my keychain is a mini debit card, handy for making purchases without fumbling in the depths of my wallet. I clip my keys to the diaper bag and fast $ is always at hand.

Today I stopped at the food court in the mall. I handed my card (with keys) to the Chick-Fil-A cashier. He swiped the card . . . and then I saw him turn and fumble with my keychain. A moment later he handed the keys back to me with my receipt and walked away from the counter.

I clipped the keys back on the diaper bag, and moved out of the way to make room for the next customer while I waited for my food. Then I noticed that my little Visa had fallen on the floor several feet away.

Yup. He broke the card off my keys, managed to slip it back on just long enough to make a getaway, and said nothing. I guess that's why he sells chicken :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home